Bestchanifa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Walter Weed is an unassuming desk jockey at the FBI when the Bureau uncovers a plot to assassinate him. A team of degenerate, psychotic assassins dispatched by mystery man Hal Leuco to win a huge bounty includes a resourceful beauty who has a unique method of killing her prey, a power-tool wielding psychopath and a deadly master of disguise.
A few years ago, I was in a dutch cinema watching Smokin' Aces 1. Being unable to keep me glued to the screen, I decided to go for a quick peethe pint of soda was becoming an increasing threat to the condition of the pair of pants I was wearing at that time. After coming back from the bathroom, I noticed I missed the final four minutes of the movie. After checking with the mates I was with, I concluded that I did not miss anything important,SA 1 was not relying on the plot to be a satisfying movie. SA 1 got it's potential from the crazy action scenes, which were quite impressive with proper effects and a very decent blow-me-away factor, and from the variety of crazy-ass assassins which were actually quite convincing in what they were supposed to bring to the movie. <br/><br/>Expecting the same level and sort of entertainment from Smokin' Aces 2, I anxiously began watching this sequel. And boy was I disappointed. <br/><br/>I'll start my little rant with the special effects. As in every action movie, SA 2 has quite some explosion packed sequences that are supposed to make your pupils shrink to bits and your eardrums tremble in fear. Unfortunately, a four year old yelling ''BANG'' while clapping it's hands has a lot more impact. The fire and debris are glued into the image in a way that makes you wonder if they had just finished reading up on ''Microsoft Paint for Dummies''. The sound effects in the gunfight are easily inferior to your new year's eve popping of champagne bottle corks, whereas I'd really like to know who had the brilliant idea to make victims to poisoning instantly turn orange. <br/><br/>Next up is the story. Or wait, there was no story. There was however some gibberish throughout the movie about some assassins, some random guy they want to kill, and the same random guy who turns out to be the bad guy in the end. But we don't get to know that before we are being witness to the shameless abuse of some awful events that took place in the real world(ie. the Madrid train bombing and the torturing of prisoners in the Abu-Ghraib prison) in a fruitless attempt to add some spice and depth to the story. <br/><br/>Throughout it's length, the film tries to acquire the same bizarre feeling and atmosphere that it predecessor had, but fails miserably. The NeoNazi family fails at being funny, Vinnie Jones is nowhere nearmadhe was in Snatch, and the disguising silent assassin is downright silly where it seemingly tries to be dark and mysterious.<br/><br/>In short, SA2 tries to be everything SA1 was, but fails miserably at it, and shows every sign of being a low-budget sequel that has been brought to life with the sole purpose of milkingmuch moneypossible from the success of it's predecessor.
First of all and most of all, this movie was shot entirely for TV - lousy camera work, very bad acting, bad script, irregularly paced and silly few plot twists.<br/><br/>Characters are not developed, special effects (of e.g. explosives) look highly unrealisticif the budget was cut in the middle of production.<br/><br/>Also closer to the end of the film the scriptwriters inserted a three minutes needless love story which ended quite abruptly.<br/><br/>Don't waste your time on this even if you liked the original movie - I couldn't make myself finish watching it.

This film was supposed to be mainly about the Three Tremor Brothers, who are Darwin, Lester and Jeeves, yet only one has yet confirmed there return, who is Maury Sterling reprising his roleLester Tremor. Nothing official has been confirmed by Chris Pine. But Kevin Durand who played Jeeves, has already passed on it. On Janurary 13th, a casting call sheet was posted on spoiler websites containing information that only Jeeves and Lester will have a cameo and they will be led by their sister named AK-47, played by Autumn Reeser. Another Tremor family member, supposedly named "Papa Tremor," will be played by Michael Parks. Although in fact this may make no sense because the Tremors history involves the phrase, "Same Skank mom, different deadbeat dad," which would hold true to the characters not knowing who any of their fathers were. First of all the Unrated Version runs approx. 140 seconds longer than the R-Rated version. These new scenes feature more violence and sex making it a logical Unrated version.
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Closing TimeGhosts of Mars movie in tamil dubbed downloadHome: Part 1 full movie hd downloadLiberdade full movie in hindi free download hd 720pCase File 44 'Dead Judy' full movie in hindi 720pmalayalam movie download Stand Your GroundEpisode 1.192 full movie kickass torrentA Summer's Day in Keerbergen movie in tamil dubbed downloadA Jailhouse Divided full movie in hindi free download mp4Wheelman full movie download in hindi hd

last edited 217 weeks ago by Bestchanifa
Please log in to post a reply.